“You can never be overdressed or overeducated.” said Oscar Wilde. So, now by this, you will gather a rough idea about the negative feedback that you are hearing from other people about some of your employees. Maybe they are passionate and hard-working but my dear friend as we all have heard the phrase that the first impression is the last impression. It might be the case that your clients are rapidly forming a bleary impression about you and your co-workers. Even before you introduce your services to themself, we mean who will consider ripped jeans with floral t-shirts as an IT professional or “tech genius”. It may sound quite strange to you but let me tell you that most of us are very judgy people. They usually form an impression on the basis of external appearance. There is no denying the fact that you are skilled in every sense but sometimes the external appearance also becomes a negative factor in the mind of the custom or some other professional.
The Irish poet Oscar Wilde added that “Dress plays the part you play in life.” Here he is trying to explain that since you are at the workplace then you are playing the role of employee and your dress-up should be in such a way that the customer can find out that you are an employee in the firm. If the employees do not follow this art on their own then it’s high time to impose the dress code rule on them. You can easily overcome this hesitation after you start wearing the dress code in the office. If you are employed in the position of SBI Clerk then you are required to follow a strict dress code as this will surely help you to leave a remarkable impression on the minds of the customers. There is no denying the fact that in the starting you will surely feel some gestation but after this, you will gradually develop a habit of wearing it. Soon, you will love to see yourself professionally dressed up.
Why should one dress professionally?
Formal Dress signifies a proper dress code that is more formal than any type of business casual or formal. The dress code is often seen in professional offices such as government firms, accounting and finance. Formal attire is also a part of most of the formal networking events, job interviews and job fairs. By wearing the dress code the person often feels confident and it fills a new grace on the face of the employee. The most advantageous thing about the dress code is that you don’t have to spend hours on hours thinking about what to wear for the next day. It not only saves your time but also helps you to maintain a positive position in the mind of customers.
Below mentioned are few reasons that why you should dress professionally in the bank marketing field:
- Dress code will surely help you form a good impression on the customer or networking professionals. As people use to judge on the basis of the overall attire of the person then it becomes quite compulsory for you to wear proper dress code to leave a remarkable impression on the customers.
- Dress code not only helps you attain a unique recognition but you will gradually feel that you are forming a new connection based on your external appearance.
- This can surely help you to enhance your self-confidence by permitting you to come off as a recognized professional with a remarkable skill set.
- Wearing a dress code can surely improve your productivity and fills a great motivation in the mind of employees. This can surely encourage you to groom more professionally than others.
- Dress code can provide you mesmerizing confidence to convince your client to avail your service and they will also exhort on thinking that you are a professional with every factor on its side. If you are going for the bank exam 2021 then you are required to be in a proper dress code.
- Most of the government sector employees wear a dress code because it not only helps you to create a stable relationship with customers but also helps you to convert them into loyal customers.
Why should you dress professionally?
“Fashion you can buy, but style you possess. The key to style is learning who you are, which takes years. There’s no how-to road map to style. It’s about self expression and, above all, attitude.” said Iris Apfel. The above quote is well versed in stating that with a proper dress code you need to carry a personality that not only helps customers form reliable connections with you but also helps you to feel confident in yourself. Most of the recruitment managers usually believe that the dressing sense of someone highly affects their job and promotional potential. There are several events in which you are supposed to dress professionally. Below mentioned is the list of events that demands you to be professionally dressed:
- Approaching for a job interview, unless specifically told by the recruitment manager.
- Attending any type of formal event
- Seminar or job fairs
- Working any type of traditional working space
- Giving a formal presentation in a lecture
- Participating in any type of meeting for those who are not part of your organization.
We can easily state that individuals are often judged according to what they usually wear and in what manner they present themselves. Most of the customers make the assumption about the employee by seeing their dress code and their behavior to explain things. Is it difficult to figure out what the customers or the clients are majorly thinking about you? We should keep in mind that clothing is one of the best ways to form reliable communication with one another. So you are supposed to be in a proper dress to leave a remarkable impression on the clients and professionals. It’s time to wear a proper dress to enlighten your career at an astonishing rate.