- Have been incredibly busy. One of these days I’ll elaborate, but the short of it is that it’s awesome and I’m having a blast.
- Still managed to post and/or write something every single day and I am quite proud of that. Let’s see how another 28 days goes.
- After deciding that the photo-a-day thing was just not going to happen, I’ve kept up with the photo-a-week and that’s going much better. I’m happy to say they aren’t all of the dog, but I’m sure to have many more as the year progresses.
- Daily yoga starts today, however, I’m still fighting a sinus cold that is thoroughly kicking my ass so I’m not quite sure that it really will start today. But whenever it does I expect to start it off with a full 31 consecutive days.
- I went the entire month and didn’t even finish a book. I’m honestly appalled and just a little disgusted with myself. But that first bullet has really been all consuming.
- In a shocking twist, I found out there’s a school issue. I think I may just take this as a sign that classes this semester are not meant to be.
- Uschi has been shedding like it’s an Olympic sport. Since she was so great for the groomer her first time, I’m thinking of sending her there again because I can’t seem to keep up with the fur and I’m at a point where I don’t know if I’m so much stuffed up from the annoying cold or all the dander.
- Coming up: portraits, cupcake projects, book reviews, and I’m getting my hair did.
The Whirlwind That Was January
Friday, February 1st, 2013 2 Comments