- Uschi woke me up at 5:15 a.m. ready to start the day. I am theorizing that she was perhaps well aware of the plans we had to visit Jenn and Greg’s swimming pool.
- This theory was further solidified by the fact that she spent the majority of the morning after I finally crawled out of bed herding me about the house.
- We did go swimming. Uschi seemed to have learned a bit from last week and was limiting her swim time accordingly. She also wasn’t throwing herself in and all that other crazy stuff that looked ludicrously painful as she had last weekend. I’m hoping this means she won’t be broken for two days again because our week is decidedly busy.
- Today is National Ice Cream Day, so to celebrate accordingly all of us went out for some very yummy ice cream. Uschi even got a mini cone for herself. And also a lick of mine because she’s a brat.
- We all played a game of Quelf. And another round of Apples to Apples. Much hilarity ensued during both.
- Uschi may not be broken, but several hours of swimming have left her a tired shepherd. Five minutes home and she’s already sound asleep! I think I shall go and follow her example.
- Oh, I tweaked my website design. I rather like it. See for yourself.
July 17, 2011
Sunday, July 17th, 2011 Leave a Comment