I have a bunch of things to post, but not really the time nor energy to do so. Instead, I give you the all encompassing bullet-style catch up post:
- From the small bit of information I’ve managed to gather here and there, we believe Yara is suffering from pancreatitis. Test results to confirm this are still pending, but I’m thinking of switching Yara to the reduced fat EVO and see if that helps any.
- School continues to keep me busy. Midterms are next week and I’m doing my best to not stress myself out completely.
- Seems there’s an issue with my new laptop and HP has delayed its shipment indefinitely. From what I’ve been reading on different forums, said issue may be more complex than the “lack of availability” line HP gave me. I’m on the fence if I’ll just give up and find something else.
- Speaking of computers, my PC at work went all BSOD,1 leaving me with absolutely nothing to do most of Friday. IT never came to fix it so I’m expecting an equally dull Monday.
- I think I’ve come down with a cold or something. I feel pretty much fine aside from a massive headache that may be unrelated, but I’m very stuffed up and everything tastes kind of off. . . .
- Got my absentee ballot in the mail yesterday. I’m happy to say that Albany County will not be voting for Osama.
- Oh, and it dawned on me that Tuesday marked eight months at VESID. My, does the time fly. :-)
- Blue screen of death. ↩